Honor the Process

 By Friar Sandy Pires


Earlier this month I became sick, just a bit more than my seasonal allergies. I’d been getting some inner messages and nudges to take more time to rest. Besides my regular meditations, classes, and calls, I hadn't followed the repeated messages to stop and take time. When it dawned on me that I would miss work and I might not get to go to a recent Healing Retreat, I was sad.

Right away I tuned in because now I had the time. There were no excuses of having to be somewhere. There was no judgment inside, there was just more space. I reached out to let people know and I slowed myself to honor the process happening. I was praying, and listening for the messages that I could miss when I’m out rushing to get to things. After a few days, I was fully recovered. It was a miracle. Since then, there’s been more space in my mind and around my thoughts.

“We are thus offered a fundamental and joyfully liberating release from our addiction to searching for love from outside, by realizing the truth that the most powerful experience of love is available within us, simply waiting for us to discover it. And it is in our own souls that love moves us toward our deepest nature, acting as the fuel for unfoldment and revelation and dissolving what separates us from the truth of what we 
are.” - A.H. Almaas, Love Unveiled: Discovering the Essence of the Awakened Heart

Please join us to explore more fully and deeply our theme of Being Presence. George Lopez, Stephanie Sword and I will be joining together for the next Celebrating Life Ministries teleclass on Monday, December the 4th from 5-6pm pacific time. Find more information and sign up here.




Comments

Popular Posts