The Other Side of the Sky

 By Rev. Darlene Antoniewicz


Miracles and Mysteries. We all experience the consciousness held within the Miracles, and through the Miracles the Mysteries are revealed. Throughout my earth time here, the Divine Mother shares Her powerful silent wisdom with me in channeled visions. In 2019, She spiritually instructed me to “research beekeeping. You are going to become a honeybee keeper”. I had no idea what I would be doing! But I listened, and studied, and in spring 2020 our honeys arrived. In the middle of the pandemic. A miracle in itself! They were ready to work! Our apiary grew from 10,000 to 50,000 powerful pollinators. 50,000 Miracles. Without them, I believe we as a humanity disappear. We are all One. And within the Oneness, the consciousness of Self Realization manifests. We have the ability to hold the space for all Beings. Right now.

In true Divine Mother Earth form, I recently was given a significant spiritual message from Her. She just “shows up” in my backyard, like she did with the honeybees. The vision “flashes” in and an image appears. A millisecond picture. What was shown to me was the sky. Blue, beautiful, magnificent. Then the sky disappeared and what followed was an image that looked like God’s spatula, and Divine Spirit “flipped” the sky over. The Mother Board. “The other side of the Sky”. What appeared was golden, shimmering space, but not stars or galaxies. A board, a board of codes. Ancient coils in sophisticated Presence. The Mother Board. As I write this, I am listening to the frequencies of this meaningful gift for us. If you are clairvoyant, you can see it. The Mystical Essence. As our intention is Oneness for all, the pathway of Presence is the Holy Ground. (“Take off your sandals, for the place you are walking is Holy Ground” ACTS. 7:33). “The Other Side of the Sky”. Listen to your Spiritual Team. If you don’t know your Team, commit to prayer and meditation to know them. It is time. We need you. I believe is no turning back. So much Golden for us as we raise in consciousness.

It is extremely powerful to be in Presence. Prayer. Meditation. Intention. Healing. Service. Love. Yes! Love. My intuition has not translated for me the Mystery of this Miracle. I sat with this information for weeks without interpretation. And then I realized the interpretation is not to come from me – but from you. You are the Presence of consciousness. Of Light. For me, Christ Consciousness. Yeshua Jesus. Divine Mother. Galactic Beings. Paramahansa Yogananda. Padre Ron Roth. Holy Spirit.

I leave you with a quote from our beloved Padre Ron Roth’s book “The Healing Path of Prayer”: (Book of Numbers Chapter 6: 24-26): Ron’s version: "The Lord Bless you and protect you. The Lord’s face brighten with joy because of you; the Lord be gracious to you and favor you, granting you Peace. Shalom. Ameen.” We love you very much.

Comments

Popular Posts